So far google adsense has proven to be the best monetization system of any blog or site as long as it doesn't contain adult content. Therefore today I would love to share with you this post on how to add
google ads below title post. It's very simple and rather it will increase and generate higher CTR hence improving revenue.
Let's get into action with steps below:-
Steps to Place Ads below Post Titles in Blogger:
- First generate a code in your Adsense Dashboard and then you have to convert the adsense code using Ad Code Generator
- Open your Blogger Dashboard go to Template then click on EDIT HTML.
- Click “Jump to widget” tab and select “Blog1”.
- Click the “Blog1” fold marker ‘►’ to expand the widget and reveal a set of “includable” tags.
- Locate the <b:includable id=’post’ var=’post’>…</b:includable> includable and click the fold marker to reveal its content.
Scroll down and find the following code:
- Now place the below code with your Adsense code inserted right above the line.
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
Place Adsense Converted Code Here
- The conditional tag in lines 1 and 3 will make the ad appear only on post pages. If you want the ad to appear on all pages, just remove the lines.
Save the changes to take effect and review your blog.