So you have your blog ready with promising content it!! right? but you are wondering hw you gonna get indexed on search engine properly by google. Okay don't worry and get ready for this new portion of knowledge. Today I’ll tell you about how to make Google love your blog since one of the key factors influencing earnings on most monetization programs is quantity of blog's pages indexed by Google.
My main aim is to bring you knowledge, a piece of understand that will help you figure out and amend the cracks in you site. The more pages your blog possesses, the more ads you can place there and the more money you can get from them too. Therefore I recommend that you monitor your website presence in Google index as there are three main reasons why Google can decrease the number of website pages or rather remove them completely:-
#1. Non-unique content
Well this could appear on your website both when you borrow it from other sources and also when somebody duplicates yours but how can you prevent it:-
- Create your own content or rewrite the texts taken from other sites.
- Use plagiarism checkers to identify the uniqueness of the texts such Copyscape or Solidseotools checkland before posting your article.
- Don’t use the same widgets structure and content for all pages of your site, especially if the page text doesn’t contain enough (2000-5000) symbols.
- Forbid indexing of page duplicates via robots.txt or add the page tag ‘link’ with attribute rel=”canonical” and set there the original page address.
- Make sure you don’t use content such as photos and videos protected by copyrights without property owner allowance. This may lead to Google banning your site in case of property owner claim.
- Protect your content by Google Authorship. You won’t get penalized once google notice your work is copied somewhere else.
#2. Lack of access to the site
- Always be sure that the indexing of certain pages or access for search engines bots is not forbidden by files robots.txt and .htaccess.
- Monitor the server performance and keep your hosting up.
#3. Keywords spam and hidden texts
- Do not use too many keywords on the page, especially if those keywords are not related to the topic of the content.
- Avoid placing hidden texts, visible only for search engines, as Google can also remove site from indexing for that.
I hope that the above tips help your sites to establish a great relationship with search engines result.